Monday, August 30, 2010

Controller update

I finished the power section and joined the brain with it. All of the soldering is done. I am in the process of testing it now before I hook it up to the motor. As far as I can tell, it is performing as expected. I am waiting on a reply from one email about how to tell if power is leaving the controller correctly. Once I find out how to measure that, then I will hook it up to the motor and and watch it spin. No magic black smoke has escaped from it yet so that is a very good thing.


Here are a couple more pics.
Just need the cover and the end caps
Mosfet Side
Capacitor side


Hopefully James can come over tomorrow or Wed. evening and we can get the motor out of the box, set it up and try out the controller. I cannot express how exciting that will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment