Thursday, July 25, 2013

Motor mounted, noises gone (w/pics and video)

I put the last coat of paint on the motor mount bracket last night and had some time this afternoon to get it installed. Here are a couple shots of the bracket and a couple of it installed.

Motor Mount bracket

Other side of bracket

Bracket installed and motor is secure

Better shot of rubber motor mount and bracket

I removed the jack holding up the motor and the bracket worked great. It barely moved down and I can grab it and shake it and it is all solid. I hooked up the motor to a couple batteries to test it all out and here are the results.


Hopefully this will be the last of the drivetrain issues and I can move on to the power braking system and a couple more items standing in my way of getting the vehicle registered.

No comments:

Post a Comment