Friday, March 16, 2012

Wiring Diagram

I am posting the wiring diagram I received from Evolve Electrics, and one that I am creating as well to simplify it a bit. The Evolve diagram looks good and is complete, but a little overwhelming to look at, so I thought I would seperate the High Voltage wiring into its own diagram and the 12V system on its own. So far I only have the high voltage one done and am still looking for advice on if it looks correct and I have things located properly.

The first one is the diagram I got from Evolve. I do not have the Netgain controller that is pictured, so some of the wiring on here is not needed for my setup. I will also need to modify some of it to work with my controller.
Evolve Electrics Wiring diagram

 This next one is the high voltage diagram I created to simplify the wiring for myself. Let me know if you see any problems with what I have here.
HV wiring diagram - Work in progress - DO NOT USE!

No comments:

Post a Comment