Monday, March 29, 2010

Clean up

I haven't posted in a bit, so I thought I would update today. I have had a couple busy weekends, so no progress made on the car yet. On Saturday March 27th I cleaned the garage quite a bit and also put the car up on jack stands. For anyone who is used to working on cars this may have taken 20-30 minutes, but since I had never done it before I was a bit nervous. I checked the internet and put a couple jacks in place, but then checked the internet again for my specific car and got some better instructions. All in all it took me about three hours. I could not get the back end up as high as I wanted so I found a couple 2x4s that were nailed together and put that between my jack and the jack point. It helped a bit but it is still not as high as I want. That is all that has happened. My work is getting very busy right now, so research on the net during work is limited. I still haven't called to get price quotes on package systems. Need to find some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment